What are the different types of bindings I can use for my multi-page projects?
|1. Perfect binding: Gluing the outside edge of the signatures to create a flat edge.
2. Saddle-stitch binding: Uses one or more staples on the fold of the signature.
3. Side-stitch binding: Stapling the signatures together on the side rather than the fold.
4. Case binding: Signatures are sewn together and attached to the hard cover.
5. Plastic comb binding: Plastic teeth are fitting into a stack of pages.
6. Three-ring binding: Holes are punched into the pages and fitted into a binder.