What is the most effective way to design a brochure?
|1. Define the purpose of the brochure: Is it for attention or simplicity?
Do you want to grab the readerís attention or do you want them to
easily understand a message.
2. Simplify your message: Break down any long articles, simplify text by adding tables and charts.
3. Use selective emphasis: Reserve emphasis for the most important parts of your message.
Add visual contrast by using larger typeface or graphics.
4. Keep the design simple: Use a few colors and fonts. Donít overdo it.
5. Use a single illustration on the cover.
6. Make your brochure worth keeping: Encourage the consumer to keep it handy.